OK, let's go around the horn and see how everyone is doing:
Sarah: Had her two-month checkup this morning. She weighs 13 lbs 5 oz (which puts her in the 97th percentile--yeah, she's a chunk!) and is 23 inches long (in the 75th percentile--she's just a big ole baby!). She got shots, which wasn't fun from what I hear (I didn't make this appointment, running low on vacation time as I am), but on the whole she is doing pretty well.
Meron: Overdid it yesterday at Vacation Bible School. She was doing OK when she went, but staying on her feet taking pictures for three hours apparently was a bit much on the system, and when she got home she had back pains and started running a fever again. The Vicodin isn't doing a lot for her (though apparently it's helping Sarah sleep, coming through the breast milk as it is), but I took care of Sarah last night and let her sleep more, which seemed to help her out a bit. She's going to cut back on her VBS work this week to try to make sure she doesn't have any more relapses. Benjamin is at TLC today (the mother's day out program at my parents' church) so she won't have to wrangle with him.
Benjamin: He's still on his antibiotics and he seems fine in all but one way. The antibiotics seem to be continuing to tear him up, so he's having a lot of diarrhea. And since he doesn't always tell us when he's gone, we just have to keep checking and checking. But he's gone so much, his little rear is raw and we have knock-down, drag-out fights trying to get him cleaned up. The doctor today told Meron it is likely he has a yeast infection, so we're picking up something to put on him and hopefully that will help a lot. It'll take some wrestling, I'm sure. Thankfully there's only three more doses of the antibiotic, so hopefully he'll be good by the end of the weekend.
Daniel: Umm, I'm fine, I think. Hopefully I'll stay that way!
stayin alive
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment