Between what Meron's gotten her, grandparents have gotten her, other family members have gotten her, friends have gotten her, etc., I don't think this kid will ever have to worry about being covered up. I guess Benjamin had a lot of clothes to (and some of those are his, since a lot of his early stuff was neutral) but I don't remember it being to this extent!Sarah is doing great. The pediatrician said that she was "perfect", which was nice to know. Meron is doing OK, but could be better. They tried to move her this morning but the pain was too much. So she'll be on liquid for lunch (or was--she's probably well past that now) and they were going to try to get her up and showered this afternoon. So hopefully when we go back up there in a while she'll be moving along.
OK, here's a photo theme--family holding Sarah!
My mother:
Meron's mother:
My brother:
And myself:
Then, this morning, we were actually able to get Benjamin close enough to his baby sister to get them in the frame. A good shot of them may have to wait until we get home, but this isn't too bad:
The plan still is to come home Friday morning, as far as we know, but I'm thinking with Meron's delay in getting up, it's more likely to be tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning.And we want to say congratulations to our church friends and actual neighbors (well, they are down the street) the Wilsons. J.B. and Susan had their twins by c-section this morning, so their son and daughter will be just over 24 hours younger than Sarah. And it's been so easy for church members--they get to see three babies at one time! That's one way to grow the church! (Blake, I don't think this will work as a growth strategy, however.)
I'll keep you posted about when Meron is coming home, etc.


No comments:
Post a Comment