In getting ready for my time off with my baby daughter, I've set up the YNOTs at the Clubhouse in advance. So this triggered the idea of trying out one here on the blog in relation to our blessed event. Feel free to put your answers in the comments, and we'll see who does the best.
1) Meron's mother is flying in Monday. Will her plane be late (Y/N)? (2 points)
2) Meron and I have an appointment at the hospital right before we need to leave for Little Rock to get her mother. If it runs late, my mother will have to get her. So who will pick up Grandma Millie? (2 points)
3) Benjamin had jaundice a day or so after he was born and was put under the "tanning lights". Will Sarah have the same problem (Y/N)? (2 points)
4) What will Sarah's official time of birth be (the c-section is scheduled for 8:00 AM)? (4 points)
5) What will Sarah weigh at birth? (5 points)
6) What time (within 15 minutes) will I post pictures here on this blog? (5 points)
7) What hour (3 PM, 10 AM) will Meron and Sarah leave the hospital on Friday or Saturday? (4 points)
8) Will Meron watch the season finale of Lost in the hospital or wait until she gets home? (2 points)
9) Will I get to the softball game on the Friday after the birth (Y/N)? (2 points)
10) Will the Cardinals win on Wednesday night against the Pirates (Y/N)? (2 points)
stayin alive
12 years ago


6 comments:
1) No
2) You Will
3) No
4) 8:09am
5) 5lb 13oz
6) 8:20pm
7) 1pm
8) Wait
9) No
10) Yes
1. Yes
2. You
3. No
4. 8:37 am
5. 7.13
6. 7:30 pm
7. 11 am
8. Wait
9. No
10. Yes
1) No
2) Your mother
3) No
4) 8:35 AM
5) 7 lbs 1 oz
6) 11:35 AM (Talk about fixed and the mods always winning... You will either rush home and do it immediately, or you will wait until 11:51 (or later) just to make sure I miss this one. I know how you score these things ;-) )
7) 10 AM
8) At home
9) No (Unless you have had these suicidal tendencies before - if so, then Maybe)
10) I don't know, I'll be flying home to Florida on Wednesday. They will win on Tuesday though. I know because Lady.Redbird and I will be at the game sitting in Roark's seats.
1) Meron's mother is flying in Monday. Will her plane be late (Y/N)? (2 points) No
2) Meron and I have an appointment at the hospital right before we need to leave for Little Rock to get her mother. If it runs late, my mother will have to get her. So who will pick up Grandma Millie? (2 points) U & Meron
3) Benjamin had jaundice a day or so after he was born and was put under the "tanning lights". Will Sarah have the same problem (Y/N)? (2 points) Yes
4) What will Sarah's official time of birth be (the c-section is scheduled for 8:00 AM)? (4 points) 9:03 AM
5) What will Sarah weigh at birth? (5 points) 7lb 6 oz
6) What time (within 15 minutes) will I post pictures here on this blog? (5 points)3:45 pm
7) What hour (3 PM, 10 AM) will Meron and Sarah leave the hospital on Friday or Saturday? (4 points) 4 pm
8) Will Meron watch the season finale of Lost in the hospital or wait until she gets home? (2 points)home
9) Will I get to the softball game on the Friday after the birth (Y/N)? (2 points) No
10) Will the Cardinals win on Wednesday night against the Pirates (Y/N)? (2 points) Yes
Elite1 (Marty)
1) Meron's mother is flying in Monday. Will her plane be late (Y/N)? (2 points)Y
2) Meron and I have an appointment at the hospital right before we need to leave for Little Rock to get her mother. If it runs late, my mother will have to get her. So who will pick up Grandma Millie? (2 points)You and Meron
3) Benjamin had jaundice a day or so after he was born and was put under the "tanning lights". Will Sarah have the same problem (Y/N)? (2 points)Yes, but no tanning bed this time
4) What will Sarah's official time of birth be (the c-section is scheduled for 8:00 AM)? (4 points)8:23am
5) What will Sarah weigh at birth? (5 points)7lbs, 15oz.
6) What time (within 15 minutes) will I post pictures here on this blog? (5 points)4:23pm
7) What hour (3 PM, 10 AM) will Meron and Sarah leave the hospital on Friday or Saturday? (4 points)Friday 3pm
8) Will Meron watch the season finale of Lost in the hospital or wait until she gets home? (2 points)hospital
9) Will I get to the softball game on the Friday after the birth (Y/N)? (2 points)Yes
10) Will the Cardinals win on Wednesday night against the Pirates (Y/N)? (2 points)No
1) Yes
2) You
3) No
4) 9:31 AM
5) 6 lbs 9 oz
6) 2 days later
7) 4 PM
8) WAit
9) No
10) No
Post a Comment