There's something wrong with an accountant with no balance, but that's still where I'm at. Our standing sessions are getting a little better, but I'd say my personal best is still in the 4 second range, and I'm not hitting that range all that often. The goal for the week (before Thursday) is 30 seconds, so hopefully we'll hit it, but I'm not sure that we will. We'll keep trying for it, at any rate.
Earlier in the week we hit 340 feet on the platform walker, plus setting a new low in the timed walk of the hallway at 2:15 today. We also walked outside today, giving the first tries on uneven surfaces and trying to go up and down on curbs. Needless to say, I needed a bit more support on those, but still it went fairly well, I think.
So all in all, we keep progressing. Balance is just getting frustrating, though. You never realize how many different things go into standing up until you have to relearn it. I know we'll get there, though. When I think of the progress we've made in the last month, I know that we'll keep plugging along. April 1 is still the date we are aiming at, so we'll see what happens.
Our Wednesday poker nights continue, and this week I played somewhat better and actually won. It was the fourth time in five weeks that Jon and I have wound up heads-up, so it was nice to break through and actually win. I don't remember the last time I won a poker game, whether it was a Wednesday ring game or a Friday PPT event.
Benjamin turns 16 months today. So amazing how big he's getting and how much fun he's been. The fun is just beginning, I'm sure!
Don't know when I'll be on again, but I'll update when I do. Take care!
stayin alive
12 years ago


1 comment:
Hey, C! Sounds like you're making great progress! Can't wait 'til we have you back at the Clubhouse fulltime-it's not the same without you.
Post a Comment