Things are definitely improving around here. We've graduated to a regular rolling walker and I've started walking (with stand by assistance) to meals instead of rolling to them. We stood for 20 seconds a couple of times today, though the balance is still hit or miss. Other things are strengthening as well, which seems to be a positive thing.
My totally unofficial guess is that they will readmit me this Thursday (3/16) for another week, then next Thursday (3/23) they'll set a release date. I may be wrong, but with the improvements and the stated goal of being out by the first, I think that this seems reasonable. But like I said, that's totally just a guess on my part.
Benjamin's been sick the last few days. He threw up all day Sunday and then had diarreha all day Monday. Meron took him to the ER last night because he wasn't drinking anything. I actually had some one roll me down there (it's just a floor down) so I could be down there with them. He has a rotovirus that is supposed to run 3-5 days, but he seems to be doing better today so hopefully it's run its course.
Been watching the World Baseball Classic. I'm starting to wonder if the US is going to have to focus more on the "team" concept than the All-Star one. They should have lost to Japan (I can't believe that appeal was upheld) and they're going to have to beat Mexico to move on. Still, it's been fun watching them and the other teams like Puerto Rico, the Dominican, and Venezula (however it's spelled!). It's great seeing baseball this early!
Poker tomorrow night. The guys have been great about coming up and were even nice enough to let me win last week. (Yeah, right. They've not been nice about anything once the cards are out there! :) )
Hope to get another chance to update Friday!
stayin alive
12 years ago


3 comments:
Excellent, excellent news. So glad to see you progressing. You'll be back cracking the CCH whip in no time. ;)
Yeah, we LET you win because your crippled. Let me expound on the next game. I'm going after you. That's right, "Wheel Boy"! You're going DOWN in an early round! It's only restraint that has kept me from whippin' your ass these last couple of weeks. I'm taking you out. That's a promise.
Papa
Hey Daniel~
Glad to hear that you're doing better. How frustrating to be an out of balance accountant! :) Just remember debits equal credits...and you'll be there before you know it! Thinking of you & sending happy thoughts your way.
Best wishes to Meron & Benjamin too. (oh pls tell me I spelled those right?)
Take care,
Bridget in Seattle
Post a Comment