Wednesday, January 11, 2006

In the Middle of It

I have had two days of treatment now. They took the IV port out today after the treatment since the vein was sore, so I can get on the computer and catch everyone up. I'm not looking forward to them putting it back in tomorrow, but I'll deal with it.

Can't say that I've seen a lot of results yet. Fingers and toes are still tingling and I don't think I've regained any strength yet, but there are still three days to go with this. And it'll probably take a couple of weeks afterwards anyway to have significant improvement.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that is doing things for me and keeping me in their prayers. I'll try to update on Saturday after all the treatments are done. Take care!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddha,
Keep the faith, brother. Can't wait to have you back on your feet so I can take your money, fairly & squarely! You're in all of our prayers.
Go Cubs!
Papa

BrewCards said...

Well, just some some dirt on it and get back in there!

Hera said...

Hang in there C. It'll get better before you know it! :)

Deb said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you, C.