Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back To The Diamond

I know, I've slacked again. And there are things to talk about, such as my carpal tunnel surgery, Benjamin's T-ball, etc. But to get a quick post out of the way, church softball has returned!

Last night was one of our typical outings, showing that it might be a new year, but not a lot necessarily has changed. We were missing a good chunk of our roster, though, so I'm hoping Thursday's outing will be a little better.

As for me, the first time up I had a solid fly ball to left. I thought it might be enough to get the runner in from third, but he hadn't tagged up and so he stayed there.

The last time, I again was trying to score the runner from third, after Bobby had tripled in three runs. Trying to do too much, I swung at a pitch outside of the strike zone and popped out.

I've gotten an app on the iTouch that will keep score and you can see the results on the left side of the blog. Hopefully we'll be able to keep that up to date all year long and you can see just how things are going!

No comments: