Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Little Model

No, I still haven't had a chance to sit down and do the Ohio blogging. (I thought about it last night, but the Home Run Derby was on, Josh Hamilton was hitting a ton and Meron and I watched it instead. If you don't know the Josh Hamilton story, well, you really should read about it.)

Anyway, just a short blurb to mention something we just found out today. Apparently, Sarah is following her brother into modeling. :) As you may recall, we took the kids to get their pictures professionally done earlier in the year. (Actually, looking back through the archives, I may not have mentioned that. But we did, got their pictures done before Easter.)

I got a call today from my friend Jennifer, asking tax-related stuff. Before she hung up, though, she asked, "Is that Sarah at Steve Newby's?" I told her I hadn't seen it, but it could be. I asked my dad if he'd been by there. He said he hadn't, but that my mom had told him about it yesterday. Meron swung by there and said it is very cute. I'll try to go down that way soon.

No comments: