Friday, May 05, 2006

Pictures


Really not much happening this week. The Cards have lost four in a row, which is a depressing state of affairs, especially when it's against Cincinnati and Houston. If they can't win the series this weekend against Florida, it might be time for heads to roll. Especially if Pujols's back is going to keep bothering him, they are going to need another solid bat in the lineup.


Therapy is continuing along. We tested my grip strength this week for the first time since I started over at Gabe's. It was around 60 pounds on both hands, which is a far cry from the 10 pounds they were at when I checked into the hospital back in January, or even the 40 pounds they were at my first trip to Gabe's. My legs and hips are getting stronger as well. Gabe cut the therapies down to twice a week (Monday and Thursday) starting next week. He said he'd like to get me to 80-90%, which means that 85% that I thought I was at must not be that accurate. He's guessing 4-6 weeks more of therapy, which isn't too bad at all.


Meron's friends have come and gone. We had a good visit and got a lot of different food eaten. It rained a lot while they were here, but they did get to take Benjamin out to the park, where they (of course) got a lot of pictures.


As you can probably tell, there wasn't much reason to do a blog except to show off pictures of my son, especially those of him in his Albert Pujols shirt. He loves that shirt, even if it's a little big on him (which makes it that much cuter). So I hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

Hera said...

That's the way, C. Start him out right when he's young. Too cute!

Deb said...

That is one cute kid, C!

Cardinal70 said...

Thanks, y'all. I'm darn proud of him!

Anonymous said...

Benjamin really is adorable!