Man, it's hard to get anything done on a Friday! Between the meeting we had this morning and the fact that the weekend is a-comin', it makes for a lazy day. Throw in the Christmas time of year and it's a deadly combination.
Not a lot going on in the baseball world. Cards signed Brandon Looper for the pen, bringing a former Cardinal farmhand back into the roost. They paid more than I'd have like to see them dish out, but with the contracts relievers are getting this offseason, they probably had to. If they add someone like Felix Rodriguez or Octavio Dotel to the pen as well, that's going to be a major strength in 2006. No trades for an outfielder yet, but I'm keeping the fingers crossed.
Still trying to grasp that Christmas is just over a week away. We'll be having Christmas at my Grandma's this time next week. Where does the time go? I've gotten my gifts for Meron wrapped (though there are still a couple of small things to pick up) so it's getting more and more believable.
Shootout is tomorrow. I'm hoping to at least place in the money, but I'm not counting on it. (That way, I can be pleasantly surprised.)
OK, so there's not much to put on the blog today. But it's something to do on a Friday!
stayin alive
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment