Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween 2008

You don't want exposition, you want the pictures, so I'm going to keep the words to a minimum. Benjamin decided that it'd be great if he went as C3P0 from Star Wars and his siser as the partner droid R2D2. Since Sarah is too young to have much of an opinion (and is an R2 fan anyway), we went with that. We did a test run in the morning, taking them up to the Rehab department at the hospital and to the main branch of River Town Bank, where I audit yearly, before lunch. Late that afternoon, though, it was time to get ready for the church.

They had a very good time at Wesley's Halloween carnival. They went around to all the "trunks" getting candy, then played games inside. The highlight, though, of course was the hayride. They rode at least three or four times each, I think!
All in all, it was a fun evening. When we got home, Meron had to take just a few last pictures before we stripped them out of the costumes for the last time.

3 comments:

GMmom said...

Adorable! Micah said it was cool that Benjamin was "that droid with letters in his name."

DEM said...

Those are two of the cutest costumes I've ever seen with two of the cutest kids in them.

Deb said...

Very cute!